One of the most notorious gangster figures in American history was John Gotti. Gotti, the head of the Gambino crime family, is suspected of having given the go-ahead for numerous homicides. Despite his criminal history, Gotti was a very captivating person with a sizable fan base. Here are the best 20 John Gotti Quotes You Need To Know.
Most Popular John Gotti Quotes
- “If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn’t have a job if he was any smarter.” – John Gotti
- “I never lie because I don’t fear anyone. You only lie when you’re afraid.” – John Gotti
- “All I want is a good sandwich. You see this sandwich here? This tuna sandwich? That’s all I want a good sandwich.” On living the simple life.
- “Always be nice to bankers. Always be nice to pension fund managers. Always be nice to the media. In that order.” – John Gotti
- “I think you’d be better off with a lawyer who has no conflict problems.” – John Gotti
- “I am thankful to finally be reunited with my wife and five children, … I did my time in prison and moved on with my life. I hope and pray that everyone will try to understand that my past is behind me and to please focus on my future and what I do from here on out.” – John Gotti
- “I think the brand mark would be sincerity.” – John Gotti
- “Don’t carry a gun. It’s nice to have them close by, but don’t carry them. You might get arrested.” – John Gotti
- “You guys are going to have to do a piece of work for the family.” – John Gotti
- “If I was home I’d throw him off a … building. … I mean that’s the only thing they understand.” – John Gotti
- “He who is deaf, blind & silent, lives a thousand years in peace.” – John Gotti
- “I ain’t seen her in seven years, but she’s a doll, a precious little kid.” – John Gotti
- “Don’t ever say anything you don’t want to be played back to you someday.” – John Gotti
- “I’m the boss of my family my wife and kids at home.” To reporters before a 1985 court appearance.
- “I’m a man’s man. I’m here to take my medicine.” – John Gotti
- “Well, we know the whole situation’s full of lies, Dad. That’s just the way it is.” – John Gotti
- “He’s getting personal, I want to get personal.” – John Gotti
- “If they’re gonna get you, they wanna get you, … And they use the Machiavellian technique. The ends justify the means. That’s what this low-life country is all about, John. That’s the reason they have me in Marion.” – John Gotti
- “You’re calling the shots around here. I explained to this f——moron more than two weeks ago, before I got sick.” – John Gotti
- “My wife was a major obstacle. She said, ‘If you do it, we’re through. We need you in this house.” – John Gotti
- “You tell this punk, I, me, John Gotti, will sever your head off.” On the danger of crossing him.
READ THIS ALSO – Top 25 Tristan Tate Quotes on Successful Lifestyle