American business guru and best-selling author Robert T. Kiyosaki is a household name. Robert Kiyosaki has penned over 26 books, all of which contain astute guidance on personal finance and investment. He also started the Wealthy Dad Business, which helps people learn about personal finance.
His “Rich Dad Poor Dad” novels have been translated into dozens of languages and have sold millions of copies around the world since he published them independently. Kiyosaki’s works educate readers on a wide range of topics related to monetary success, including cash management, business creation, and real estate. Many people respect him for his advice on global economic issues and his laid-back style of preaching. Insightful words of wisdom from the great Robert Kiyosaki are collected here to help us all wake up and realize that this life is worth living. Here is some famous Robert Kiyosaki Quotes About Money and Success. Keep it up
Robert Kiyosaki Quotes About Money
- “Most of the time, life does not talk to you. It just sort of pushes you around. Each push is life saying, ‘Wake up. There’s something I want you to learn.’”
- “Buying or building assets that deliver cash flow is putting your money to work for you. High-paying jobs mean two things: you’re working for money and the taxes you pay will probably increase.”
- “Be truthful about your emotions and use your mind and emotions in your favor, not against yourself”.
- “I’ve learned to focus on what I do have control over myself. And if things must change, first I must change.”
- “A job is a short-term solution to a long-term problem”.
- “If you don’t first handle fear and desire, and you get rich, you’ll only be a highly paid slave.”
- “Rich people acquire assets. The poor and middle class acquire liabilities that they think are assets.”
- “Rich dad explained this point of view over and over, which I call lesson number one: The poor and the middle-class work for money. The rich have money to work for them.”
- “Intelligence solves problems and produces money. Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone.”
- “Money is the carrot, the illusion. If the donkey could see the whole picture, it might rethink its choice to chase the carrot.”
- “Most people must keep their job and rely on their wages to fund their acquisition of assets”.
- “An important distinction is that rich people buy luxuries last, while the poor and middle class tend to buy luxuries first.”
- “An intelligent person hires people who are more intelligent than he is.”
- “If your pattern is to spend everything you get, most likely an increase in cash will just result in an increase in spending.”
- “I recommend to young people to seek work for what they will learn, more than what they will earn”.
- “Take risks, be bold, let your genius convert that fear into power and brilliance—advice that will terrify some, because so many play it safe when it comes to their money.”
- “Wealth is the measure of the cash flow from the asset column compared with the expense column”.
- “If I have to work there, it’s not a business. It becomes my job.”
- “When there are enough assets to generate more than enough income to cover expenses, the balance is reinvested into assets”.
- “The ability to sell—to communicate to another human being, be it a customer, employee, boss, spouse, or child—is the base skill of personal success.”
Robert Kiyosaki Quotes about Success
- “The old-money people, the long-term rich, build their asset column first. Then the income generated from the asset column buys their luxuries. The poor and middle class buy luxuries with their own sweat, blood, and children’s inheritance.”
- “Keep your daytime job, but start buying real assets, not liabilities.”
- “If your hunch is wrong, and what you’ve been counting on doesn’t happen, how can you turn a lemon into millions? That is financial intelligence.”
- “Financial intelligence is simply having more options, figuring out ways to create opportunities or altering situations to work in your favor.”
- “An asset puts money in my pocket. A liability takes money out of my pocket.”
- “The rich focus on their asset columns while everyone else focuses on their income statements”.
- “Too many people forget to mind their own business. They spend their lives minding someone else’s business and making that person rich.”
- “A savvy investor knows that the seemingly worst of times is actually the best of times to make money.”
- “Invest first in education. In reality, the only real asset you have is your mind, the most powerful tool we have dominion over.”
- “With money comes great power that requires the right knowledge to keep it and make it multiply”.
- “Simple math and common sense are all you need to do well financially”.
- “When your assets generate enough income to cover your expenses, you are wealthy, even if you are not yet rich”.
- “A truly intelligent person welcomes new ideas, for new ideas can add to the synergy of other accumulated ideas.”
- “We all have tremendous potential, and we all are blessed with gifts. Yet the one thing that holds all of us back is some degree of self-doubt.”
- “Think of it this way: Once a dollar goes into your asset column, it becomes your employee. The best thing about money is that it works 24 hours a day and can work for generations.”
- “Job security meant everything to my educated dad. Learning meant everything to my rich dad.”
- “Wise investors buy an investment when it’s not popular. They know their profits are made when they buy, not when they sell.”
- “Often in the real world, it’s not the smart who get ahead, but the bold”.
- “Sight is what you see with your eyes, vision is what you see with your mind.”
- “So many people say, ‘Oh, I’m not interested in money.’ Yet they’ll work at a job for eight hours a day.”
- “The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.”
- “In today’s rapidly changing world, the people who are not taking risks are the risk takers.”
READ THIS ALSO – Best 35 John Mulaney Quotes and Jokes on Life