SA TA NA MA Mantra is composed of five primordial cosmic sounds (SSS, TTT, NNN, MMM, and AAA.) It is the atomic form of Sat Naam, which translates to whose Name is Truth. A straightforward but potent mantra containing the Seed Sounds — SA TA NA MA. Singing this mantra denotes action (human voice), whispering it reflects the inner mind (voice of love), and quiet repetition represents the spiritual voice (divine voice). It is also known as the Transformation Mantra.
Sa = birth and the start of everything that there was (and will be)
Ta = life and how it manifests into infinity
Na = death and the transformation of consciousness
Ma = rebirth and the resurrection for the rest of time
When reciting the Sa Ta Na Ma mantra, it is essential to pronounce the words correctly. The letter ‘a’ is pronounced similarly to the letter ‘u’ in the word ‘up. For example, when you say’sa’, it will sound similar to’suh’
The truth is that anytime the letter ‘a appears in the Sanskrit language, it always has this sound. When you begin to master the various Kundalini Yoga mantras, you will quickly discover this helpful hint.
- Increases Memory Capacity
- Prevents Alzheimer’s disease
- Its tone stimulates the apex chakras
- If repeated before bedtime, it will induce restful sleep and treat insomnia.
- Eliminate negative behaviors and addictions
- Aids in Stress Management
- Emotional Healing
- Enhances Clarity
- Promotes mental equilibrium
- The vibrations of the mantra purify the subconscious mind, resulting in a peaceful and joyful disposition.
READ THIS ALSO – Sri Rudram Laghunyasam Lyrics With Meaning