1. More Private MeetingsWell, a senior has to take a lot of meetings in a day, and mostly their meetings have multiple people. But if your boss schedules more private meetings with you, it is a sign that he likes you.
2. Your Opinion Has a Great ValueThis sign is also very important, telling you whether your boss likes you or not.
3. Special TreatmentsiI your boss likes you, he will give you special treatment professionally and unprofessionally.
4. Regular Individual CallsIf your boss calls you individually and regularly, it is a strong sign he likes you.
5. Arrange Business Trips With YouSuppose your senior arranges frequent business trips with you; it’s a sign that he wants to spend some time with you outside the office.
6. Always Around YouIt’s very common for everyone. If a person likes you, he will not lose any opportunity to stay around, but if it is your boss, it will create more opportunities to stay around you.
7. A Lot of ComplimentsIf you are getting a lot of compliments from your boss, it means your boss has some positive feelings for you.
8. Their Eyes Always Find YouNow, this sign is common for every person who loves someone. If we love someone, our eyes will always look for them.